User talk:Ron Zombie
This is Ron Zombie's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Ron Zombie.
Welcome to MansonWiki! We are currently the largest database of Marilyn Manson on the web today. We hope that you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions please feel free to contact The MansonWiki Administration Team who will be more than happy to assist you. This is your discussion page, where users can communicate with you. Here is a simple guide to help you familiarize the coding involved in editing MansonWiki. OR use our new Rich Text Editor by clicking "enable rich text" on the top of the edit screen! Be sure to sign your name on discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Here is the Sandbox, in which you can test out the coding and familiarize yourself with the wiki. Be certain to check Recent Changes on the side panel to reveal all of the current edits.
There are only fifteen known B-sides...should this be added to the list of 15's or no?
I want to upload a pic of myself, but I don't know how to do that. Help me please?
- You can use this form to upload pictures. Just make sure you specify in the description that it's a picture of you for use on your own user page. Alden Weston 21:12, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
Dude, I'm starting completely fresh on my band, new name, new direction and everything, would you be interested in being the lead singer? I'd want to hear some your voice first before I make my final decision but I'm very interested. :)
- Hellyeah. I'd love to be your singer. But I can't sing stuff like Manson. I do stuff like AC/DC and Poison. I have a song on Youtube. Here is a link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7ZfI-2uiM. Its a cover of Poison's "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" Ron Zombie 05:22, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
If it's possible can you post a new cover of a song so I can hear what you sound like when your not nervous?
- That's the only song I have right now. I haven't had a chance to do another one. Ron Zombie 16:19, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
How do you like it man?
- I can't see it. I can only see half of it. lol Try reposting it or something. But I liked what I could see. Ron Zombie 05:22, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
I just did my mobile photos, <Me> has got photopornog, old live, bob mussel, video stills that we are uploading now [god]speed 04:11, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oh man I was just doin the mobile photos. lol Well what else is there? Has anyone did the "shit you can't buy" one? I will do it if not? Ron Zombie 04:14, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Nope you can do that one :) After we finish uploading all of these, we will go through and add the image captions after the | (line) Thanks for all the help man [god]speed 04:29, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hey anytime man. I love Marilyn Manson, and as this is the biggest Manson database on the net, I would do anything to make it a better place=] Are you on Myspace IM? Its much better than tryin to talk through this. haha Ron Zombie 04:31, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- That reminds me... we will look into implementing a chat box feature to the wiki,As this will help in situtations like this [god]speed 04:38, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- You read my mind! I was thinking that a min ago. We could do like Myspace and Facebook, where it shows up at the bottom of the screen. But how do you do something like that? Ron Zombie 04:40, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Well if you have it all planned out then how long will it take to go into effect? Ron Zombie 05:52, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- it is as simple as Litso plugging the extension code into the Wiki.I have emailed him, so chances are it may be a couple days.as Litso has been really busy as of late. -<me>- and myself should have access to start adding extensions within the next week or so. [god]speed 05:54, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Sounds pretty cool. Did you mention anything about the new layout? I can't wait to see that either. Ron Zombie 05:56, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, -<me>- & I have been working our asses off trying to get the new layout up and running as soon as possible. Believe me that is the number one thing on our minds. We have someone who has started programming the code for it, so hopefully we will have something viable in the next month. [god]speed 06:11, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Awesome I can't wait. Is there anything on here with pics of shirts? Or posters? If not we could do that next. Ron Zombie 06:13, 31 March 2010 (UTC)