This is Litso's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Litso.
I'm assuming you're the creator of this site judging on your username and the <litso.com/mansonwiki> and there being a creator of the site named Litso on the Heirophant, so I think it's safe to say I'm correct on this one 0:)
So I was wondering if you can assign administrators.. Because I was kinda wondering if I could be appointed; just a thought. So I'll go through why I'm so *special* real quick. Basically if you look at my contributions, I've stayed fairly consistent with organizing the site and the articles. I've done so much I don't know what examples to mention that you can't already see in my contribs. Well... I created articles for basically every song that wasn't already imported from a wiki article (which is a lot!), I've went through and added the official lyrics from my personal albums' booklets, I've created articles for all the band members with what information I could find. I've done extensive organization (I'm meticulous with wikis)... I don't know what else! During the March Break I had a lot of free time so I was on the site editing every day for about 2 weeks. Just trying to convince you that I can be trusted with being an administrator. Even though this site isn't as big and known as NinWiki so far, I'm just trying to say I can take the responsibilities. Awesome site. Rtiztik 04:53, 29 May 2007 (CEST)
- Sure, but why can't you? :P Litso 11:45, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
- I tried a few times, but I can't get it right.. :D --M1shael 12:15, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
- Working on it, but what should it say? Film by Marilyn Manson? Film featuring Marilyn Manson? What films will you use it for?Litso 12:46, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
- Never mind, I added a 'Role' parameter. (Film [role] Marilyn Manson, like [written by] or [starring]). Litso 12:50, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
Dating the paintings
Hello! I've talked to GodeatGod (or Jen?) about adding the dates the painting were done. Their suggestion was to add it to the title. But I see you added some or all of the paintings and wanted to check with you first. Thanks.
- Hey! I don't think the title would be appropriate for the date. It's interesting info but not crucial as it is with for example the tour dates. Maybe just put it somewhere in the articles? I think some ofthe senior editors (lagozzino, m1shael, etc) will have some ideas on this as well. -Litso
- Hope I'm doing this right. I agree! I think it would make the title page look messy. I will study the articles and if there is a place to slip a date in without it looking out of place, I will do that, unless someone has a different idea. Thanks Litso. -Msstma
- Hoi Stephan van harte welkom om Jamrock [god]speed -MansonWiki Admin 09:10, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I just saw about godspeed and "me" leaving. It is very unfortunate. Anyways I saw the anouncement you posted and if you need any help with anything, I can probably give you a hand. :)
Holy Wood 9:34, 19 March 2011 (EST)
- Hey man, thanks for the offer! I'm currently just busy picking up the pieces, but I'll contact you real soon! Litso 08:40, 19 March 2011 (CDT)
I accidently created this page not knowing there was article for this date already so you should probably delete this: http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/2001/07/23_Montreal_Canada
Holy Wood 12:14, 26 March 2011 (EST)
Provider Module Interview
Hey, Sorry to bother you again, but one of the guys from Provider Module wants us to delete the page and I don't want to delete it if you disagree with deleting it so I just want to make sure it is ok with you if it gets deleted. Or you could negotiate with the guy.
- if they want us to delete it, delete it. It's their content, not ours. 18.104.22.168 15:56, 2 April 2011 (CDT)
- oh this is Litso, im at a cafe and cant login 22.214.171.124 15:56, 2 April 2011 (CDT)
I think it's time to unprotect (or lower the protection level) of the Tryptich's article. It needs a bit of sprucing up. -Red marquis 08:02, 8 April 2011 (CDT)
For some reason the MansonWiki forums will not let me submit and comments/posts and i have no idea why. Holy Wood 22:05, 26 June 2011 (EST)
No Reflection format
On No Reflection you added info that the single would only see a digital release, but you didn't add any source for that affirmation. Can you please tell us what's the source? Thanks! MindBoosterNoori 16:43, 9 March 2012 (CET)
Re: No Reflection digital release
Adding another site to The_Marilyn_Manson_Wiki:Friends
Under Unofficial websites it lists various sites people created. Myself and a partner have been working on www.MansonQuotes.com and would like it listed there. The domain is registered until 2019 and we constantly update it when time is available. I think it fits there.
At this time we do not have a place to link 'exchange' per-say. However, before the Born Villain release we are doing an update to the lyrical section adding B-sides, spooky kids and other things we missed. We will be linking you with each song name to the applicable page here instead of creating our own "Manson Lyrics" page.
We try to be as unique as possible and are very serious in our project. Thanks
126.96.36.199 17:08, 25 March 2012 (CEST)
- Hey, sounds good man! I'll add you right away :) Litso 09:09, 26 March 2012 (CEST)
Thanks! I will get working on linking you on our lyrical section ASAP. I will post here when our linking to your site is finished.
188.8.131.52 16:14, 26 March 2012 (CEST)
There, now every song and any new additional song in our lyrical quote section links too "wiki/SONG_NAME#Lyrics". we will be doing additional linking with album covers to this site after some optimization to MQ. Thanks for the consideration and support!
184.108.40.206 17:04, 26 March 2012 (CEST)
- Awesome, thanks! Litso 17:43, 26 March 2012 (CEST)
I came here to let you know we were going to add additional links to your site. However, we noticed a month later we were removed from your listing. So we have done the same. 220.127.116.11 21:49, 7 May 2012 (CEST)
- Yup, as you might know there's some controversy surrounding MansonQuotes.com and we didn't want to be associated with that in any way. Sorry. -Litso
i've just discovered now this forum and i'ts really great!
Thank you Litso for the upgrading, i hope to be useful for every problem or discussion in the future, i've been an user on MansonWiki for so long and this is really an honor for me.
But for now unfortunately i can't write on the forum because an error warning comes out everytime i try to post something.
User:MAFF'L (talk) 16:34, 16 August 2014 (CEST)
- Don't worry, i've finally posted the message on the forum now, no errors showed up. User:MAFF'L (talk) 18:17, 16 August 2014 (CEST)
Canada: "Vancover, Canada" vs "Vancover, BC"
hi Litso! as far as I remember (probably told by Vixen at very old forums), MansonWiki inspired from NinWiki a lot, and one of the things was Canadian tour date pages naming styled as "YYYY/MM/DD CITY, STATE/PROVICE" applied to both USA and Canada respectively. however, I recently found that there are many pages named "YYYY/MM/DD CITY, Canada". do you probably remember why Canadian tour dates apply the province abbreviation naming rather than "Canada" at least at NinWiki and, if I'm not mistaken, at the very beginning of MansonWiki? i assume that some cities/towns located in different provinces in Canada may share same names, therefore indicating the province would be ambiguous, but I'm not 100% sure. thanks! scarshock (talk) 11:30, 5 August 2019 (CEST)