The High End of Low Tour: Asian Leg
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||The High End of Low Tour|
|Supporting album||The High End of Low|
|Start date||20 October, 2009|
|End date||24 October, 2009|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|The High End of Low Tour: Australian Leg||Asian Tour||The High End of Low Tour: European Leg|
The The High End of Low Asian Tour is the fifth leg of Marilyn Manson's 2009 The High End of Low Tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of 4 dates played throughout Japan, and spanned from October 20, 2009 until October 24, 2009.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, additional guitar
- Twiggy – guitar, backing vocals
- Andy Gerold – bass
- Chris Vrenna – keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish – drums
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "The High End of Low (intro)"
- "We're from America"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "Pretty as a Swastika"
- "The Love Song"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "Leave a Scar"
- "Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World"
- "Blank and White"
- "The Dope Show"
- "Four Rusted Horses (Opening Titles Version)"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger"
- "Coma White" (with "Coma Black (a) Eden Eye" outro)
- "The Beautiful People"