Talk:The High End of Low (tour)
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the The High End of Low (tour) article.
- "Cruci-Fiction in Space"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "Pretty as a Swastika"
- "The Love Song"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "We're from America"
- "Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World"
- "Coma White"/"Coma Black" (a) Eden Eye
- "The Dope Show"
- "Four Rusted Horses (Opening Titles Version)"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger"
- "If I Was Your Vampire"
- "The Beautiful People"
It seems that some old classics have been cut out of Manson's latest tour, such as Antichrist Superstar, Coma White, and lunchbox much to the awe of some fans. It seems also that there are no songs appearing from Eat Me, Drink Me, or The Golden Age of the Grotesque - Manson therefore will not be playing songs such as mOBSCENE, or Heart Shaped Glasses.
- Between the two shows played thus far, I wouldn't say "We're from America" belongs on the typical setlist. On the first night, only 55 seconds of the song were played, and on the second night it wasn't played at all. There's also an intro in there, but I don't know if it's sampled or if the band actually performs it. Anyways, I don't know about The Golden Age of Grotesque, but Manson recently said in an interview that he doesn't intend to play anything from Eat Me, Drink Me anymore. Alden Weston talk – forum profile 17:27, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
The High End of Low Tour Name
User SPECTRE-01 wrote at the MansonWiki Main Page Talk Section:
>> i heard the high end of low tour was named "ETC WORLD TOUR"
>> is this true ? can mansonwiki change the name of the tour to this ?
>> p.s. what do you think of the tour name and how the setlist hasn't changed much as different legs start ?
I Think We should Change The High End Of Low Tour to The "ETC World tour" because aot of users now refer to the tour by this name .--SPECTRE-01 14:17, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- I had the courage to move SPECTRE-01's text here. I think this talk page is more appropriate for the discussion. (scarshock 01:10, 22 October 2009 (UTC))
- If it's not called the Etc. Tour then we're not going to call it the Etc. Tour, plain and simple. Do the backstage passes not indicate any name for the tour, as the last tours' passes have? In the photo of the passes showin in the article I see some words on two of the passes, and the right-most pass has a lot of words that are difficult to read, but I can definitely see a "Pretty as a Swastika" there. Alden Weston talk – forum profile 20:22, 18 January 2010 (UTC)