Meat for a Queen
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|"Meat for a Queen"|
|Song by Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids|
|Released||December 26, 1990|
|Label||Beat Up Your Mom|
- "Meat for a Queen" — Appears on Grist-o-Line.
- "Meat for a Queen" (Remastered mix from Grist-o-Line) — Appears on Lunch Boxes & Choklit Cows.
fornicators in wooden silence throw grubstakes on the offering plate supplication congregation count the creases in your face prophet preaches hypocrisy disemboweling heresy falsities falsities falsified factualities the sky was purple and my eyes were red i fell from the firmament upon my head was it something something something I said? one day people gonna make me dead caught in this dream can't hear me scream another variation on my theme i'm omnipotent fiend meat for a queen my hair runs black and my eyes grow green you don't need your worthless mortal body belief is just a pitiful noose your god is cerebral masturbation and satan is your sorry excuse
- According to Daisy Berkowitz, "Meat for a Queen" contains the same lyrics as a song recorded earlier in 1990 titled "All Fall Down".
- On most bootlegs this track is mislabeled as "Suffocation".
- Same lyrics were later used in the song Meat For A Queen (originally titled "Naked, Mangled In A Cornfield") Source.