|Single by Marilyn Manson from the album Portrait of an American Family|
|Released:||February 6, 1995|
|Recorded:||July – August 1993|
|Genre:|| Alternative metal|
|Label:|| Nothing Records|
|Writer:|| Marilyn Manson|
|Producer:|| Trent Reznor|
Lunchbox is the second single of the first album Portrait of an American Family by Marilyn Manson, released on February 5, 1995 by Interscope Records. It contains five versions of the song "Lunchbox" and the cover "Down in the Park". The single comes in a regular CD jewelcase.
- "Lunchbox" – 4:34
- "Next Motherfucker (Remix)" – 4:48
- "Down in the Park" – 5:00
- "Brown Bag (Remix)" – 6:19
- "Metal (Remix)" – 5:25
- "Lunchbox (Highschool Drop-outs)" – 4:34
The information above describes the most common version of this single, the United States version. The following are all known versions of this single and their specifics.
Most of this information was taken from mansoncollectors.com
1. Lunchbox 2. Next Motherfucker (Remix) 3. Down in the Park
4. Brown Bag (Remix) 5. Metal (Remix) 6. Lunchbox (Highschool Drop-outs)
3 Produced by Trent Reznor, Mr. Manson and Sean Beavan. Mixed by Sean Beavan at South
Beach Studios. Assistant Engineer: Leo Herrera. Additional guitar provided by rev. M. Manson.
2, 4 & 5 Remixed by Charlie Clouser. 1, 2 & 4-6 written by Manson/Berkowitz/Gein. Published by Dinger
& Ollie Music/Beat Up Your Mom Music, BMI/Onward Music, PRS. All rights on behalf of Beat Up
Your Mom Music administered by DInger & Ollie Music. 3 written by Gary Numan © 1979
American Momentum/Mizmo, BMI. All rights on behalf of American Momentum administered
by Mizmo. Lipstick Tech: Frankie Proia. Photography by Richard Kern. Sleeve concept
& calligraphy by Mr. Manson
Package by Gary Talpas
- Daisy Berkowitz: Metal
- Madonna Wayne Gacy: Super Heterodyning Synthetic Bassoon
- Twiggy Ramirez Moog Bass, Fur Bass, Glitter
- Sara Lee Lucas: Ate-O-Ate Drums
- Marilyn Manson: Fire, Rape Machine
- Gidget Gein
- Trent Reznor
- Sean Beavan
- Charlie Clouser
- Frankie Proia
- Richard Kern
- Gary Talpas
- The issue is dated 1995 which appears on the insert and back sleeve. The disc itself has 1994 as the date.
- "Lunchbox" was released as a single on February 6, 1995 alongside three remixes of the song created by Nine Inch Nails keyboardist Charlie Clouser – "Next Motherfucker", "Brown Bag" and "Metal". This is the right order to listen the progression of the Charlie Clouser remixes.