Heaven Upside Down Tour
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|Heaven Upside Down Tour|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting album||Heaven Upside Down|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|2016 Tour||Heaven Upside Down Tour||Twins of Evil: The Second Coming Tour|
- Marilyn Manson – vocals
- Tyler Bates – guitar, backing vocals
- Paul Wiley – guitar
- Twiggy – bass, backing vocals
- Juan Alderete – bass
- Daniel Fox – keyboards
- Gil Sharone – drums
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "Cry Little Sister"
- "Revelation #12"
- "This Is the New Shit"
- "The Dope Show" / "The Dope Show" (Acoustic Version)
- "Sick City"
- "Great Big White World"
- "No Reflection"
- "1°" (Instrumental)
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "Tattooed in Reverse"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE"
- "Deep Six"
- "Third Day of a Seven Day Binge"
- "The Beautiful People"
- "SAY10" / "SAY10" (Instrumental)
- "Personal Jesus"
- "The Reflecting God"
- "The Reflecting God" (Acoustic)
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" / "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" (Alternate version)
- "Coma White"
- "Cruci-Fiction in Space"
- "The Nobodies" (Acoustic) / "The Nobodies"
- "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger"
- "God's Gonna Cut You Down"
Stage persona, attitude, and attire
- For performances of "Coma White" the microphone stand was adorned with blood-tipped lilies and Manson wore a red wedding veil.
- On some tour dates, due to the sprain that Suffered Manson used a throne-shaped chair that moved on stage.
- For performances of "The Dope Show" Manson wore a suit of black feathers or sometimes used stilts.
- For performances of "KILL4ME" Manson wore a red jacket and used a microphone in the form of a knife.
- For performances of "No Reflection", Manson used a light attachment on his microphone.
- For performances of "Great Big White World"and SAY10 Manson was wearing a white jacket.
- For perfomances of "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" Manson used a mini mirror with a white LED light.
- For performances of "Antichrist Superstar" Manson used a podium in the center of the stage, as he previously used during the Rape of the World tour, Against All Gods tour, Grotesk Burlesk tour, Guns, God and Government tour, Rock Is Dead, Dead to the World tour, The Hell Not Hallelujah Tour and 2016 Tour
- On some tour dates, Manson was accompanied on stage by two fake Surgeons.
- For perfomances of WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVEManson wore a black jacket with black glasses, and sometimes he pointed to the crowd with a fake shotgun.
- For perfomances of The Beautiful People Manson brought a hat from a Nazi officer.
- For Perfomances of SAY10 and Cruci-Fiction in Space Manson wore a crown of thorns.
- For perfomances of Tourniquet Manson used stilts.