Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Autumn North American Leg
|Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Autumn North American Leg|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||Grotesk Burlesk|
|Supporting album||The Golden Age of Grotesque|
|Start date||October 10, 2003|
|End date||November 7, 2003|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Asian Leg||Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Autumn North American Leg||Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Autumn European Leg|
The Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Autumn North American Leg was the fifth leg of Marilyn Manson's 2003-2004 Grotesk Burlesk tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of 15 dates played throughout the United States. This leg of the tour spanned from October 10, 2003 until November 7, 2003.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, saxophone
- John 5 – guitar, bass
- Tim Skold – basses
- Madonna Wayne Gacy – keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish – drums
- Andrea Sikie and Vanessa Huntoon – additional percussions, vocals, piano, dancing
- "This Is the New Shit"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "Use Your Fist and Not Your Mouth"
- "Great Big White World"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "Tainted Love"
- "The Dope Show" (with "Baboon Rape Party" intro)
- "The Golden Age of Grotesque"
- "Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (with "The Reflecting God" outro)
- "The Fight Song" (with "Obsequey (The Death of Art)" and "It's a Small World" intro)
- "The Beautiful People" (with "My Monkey (Spoken)" intro)
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" (with "1996 (Spoken)" intro)
|1||2003/10/10||Los Angeles||California||Greek Theatre|
|2||2003/10/12||San Francisco||California||Warfield Theatre|
|8||2003/10/22||New York City||New York||Roseland Ballroom|
|10||2003/10/25||Washington, D.C.||USA||9:30 Club|
|12||2003/10/28||St. Louis||Missouri||Freakers Ball|
|13||2003/10/30||Kansas City||Missouri||Freakers Ball at Kansas City International Raceway|
|14||2003/10/31||Dallas||Texas||Smirnoff Music Centre|
|15||2003/11/01||New Orleans||Louisiana||Voodoo Island - City Park|
|17||2003/11/07||Mexico City||Mexico||Foro Sol|