|Genre(s)||Industrial rock, Alternative Rock, Electronic|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, Mixer, Remixer, Record producer, Musician, Songwriter|
|Instrument(s)||Synths, keyboards, guitar|
Danny Saber is an ex-member of the England-based band Black Grape and frequent Marilyn Manson collaborator. He is known as a producer, remixer, engineer, and DJ working with artists like Madonna, Sheryl Crow and Public Enemy amongst many others. Recently he worked with Alice Cooper (one of Manson's influences) on his album "Along Came a Spider".
Saber's first collaboration with Marilyn Manson was "The Horrible People", a remix of "The Beautiful People". Saber would go on to play clavinet, strings and programming on the Mechanical Animals track "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)" and would later remix that same song for a single release. He is also the producer for the live CD The Last Tour on Earth and contributed loops to the song "Born Again" on the album Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death).
Additionally, Saber and Marilyn Manson worked together on other projects. They remixed the Rasputina song "Transylvanian Concubine", creating the "Transylvanian Concubine (The Manson Mix, Radio Edit)" and "Transylvanian Concubine (Yes Sir, Mr. Sir Mix)" and Saber produced, mixed and played on gODHEAD's album 2000 Years of Human Error on which Manson also produced, appeared and released through his record label, Posthuman Records.
Collaborations with Marilyn Manson
- Mechanical Animals (1998) - Keys and programming on "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)"
- The Last Tour on Earth (1999) - Producer
- Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death) (2000) - Loops and programming on the track "Born Again"
- Lest We Forget: The Best Of (2004) - Remixer of "The Horrible People" and "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me) (Danny Saber Remix)" on the bonus disk
- Remix & Repent (1997) - Remixer of "The Horrible People"
- "Transylvanian Concubine (The Manson Mix, Radio Edit)" (1997) - Remix of a Rasputina song made in collaboration with Marilyn Manson
- "Transylvanian Concubine (Yes Sir, Mr. Sir Mix)" (1997) - Remix of a Rasputina song made in collaboration with Marilyn Manson
- 2000 Years of Human Error (2001) - gODHEAD album which Saber and Manson both co-produced and appeared on