- 1 Personal names, redirects, etc, and too much sensless extra edits
- 2 Thanks
- 3 Empty pages
- 4 Thoughts?
- 5 Anti-Spam
- 6 Changing Stuff
- 7 Hell, etc.
- 8 Well Done
- 9 Senior Editor
- 10 Thanks!
- 11 Thanks for Categorizing
- 12 Era Categories
- 13 Biographies of Members
- 14 .
- 15 Email
- 16 Request
- 17 Member Categories
- 18 Tryptich
- 19 Featured article
- 20 MansonWik's Got Talent
- 21 i need help thx!
Personal names, redirects, etc, and too much sensless extra edits
Hey man, I really appreciate your contributions, but sometimes you excessively go the wrong way. I can't understand why you still change artists' hyperlinks though each artist's personal link you have changed strictly directs a user to a proper personal page, even the stage name is indicated. Let's take a look at :
[[Scott Puteesky|Daisy Berkowitz]]
First of all, such edits provoke making mistakes (you've typed an extra `e` in the case). Second, long ago I noticed you know how do the wiki redirect work. Why do you omit the fact of knowing the redirects? Moreover, there are currently two pages: Scott Putesky and Daisy Berkowitz, and the second article redirects to the first article. Do you really consider that excessive linking is really necesarry? I don't. What will be your next edits? Are you going to change all [[Marilyn Manson]] to [[Brian Warner|Marilyn Manson]]? Huh. Are you going to increase your edit counter? Are you enjoying a boring work? It's quite not necessary because everyone is welcome to edit the wiki pages and do the semantical sense of MansonWiki better. Sometimes you break it. Please, don't make such edits when redirects already exist and don't violate the integrity.
Thanks. (scarshock 02:47, 22 November 2009 (UTC))
- Fine i will stop doing the redirects Yawaraey 18:40, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- Yawaraey, please take it easy. I'm sorry if you took my comment to categorical. Most of your edits are really valuable. Thank you for collaboration. Yes, you are a worthy editor. ;) (scarshock 20:11, 22 November 2009 (UTC))
- Oh, dude, are you offended? Where did you go? :( (scarshock 07:59, 24 November 2009 (UTC))
I Just felt the need to thank you for all your contributions. Keep up the good work, I'm amazed at how much you've already added especially to the bootlegs section :) Litso 17:37, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
I just deleted a handful of old empty pages you created. I think scarshock also mentioned it, but it's not really useful to create an empty article, at least the red link to a non-existing article tells people beforehand there's nothing in it :) 11:07, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering if you could take a moment and check out the redesign that -<me>- & I designed for MansonWiki in the discussion of the main page and give us your thoughts on it? Thanks for all the contributions you make [ god ]speed 16:42, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- I like it its so much better than the current design. Yawaraey 17:00, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for revising the spammed pages, apparently the editing issue was a bug in the anti-spam, so Litso temporarily disabled it. Thanks! [ god ]speed 20:53, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- You guys need to install an anti-spam extension. -Red marquis 19:38, 5 March 2011 (CST)
Hey man i know im not an administrator or enything but id really appreciate it if u stopped changing EVERYTHING i do, the page i just made about Hugh Warner i put a source for where i got the information and you took it away, please stop it.i dont mean to be rude of course. User:DavidGlyn 19:27, February 17th 2010 (UTC)
From what I gather and understand from certain sites, yes it is. I have read it on babalon once in a thread as well. Regardless of a confirmed name or not, I still find it useful for it to have a page. User:NickSixx
Hey man, I'd just like to add to what everyone else is thinking, you've done a great job on this Wiki with all your bootleg articles, i know im not an admin or enything but im just being friendly you know, mabey you should make a user profile so we can all gt to know you better. User:DavidGlyn February 25th 2010 21:57 (UTC)
On behalf of the Administration of MansonWiki we would like to formally welcome you to the staff as a Senior Editor. Within the next day you should be able to move, unlock, and protect pages and we would all like to say thank you for your contributions.
Manson Wiki Administration
- The new features will be implemented later on today, When Litso gets online. But the three of us (Jen, Litso, & I) have been discussing this for awhile and thought we would surprise you guys and thank you all for the hard work and dedication. [god]speed 14:40, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for all of your work :)‡-me-‡ 14:41, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for your help Yawaraey :)‡-me-‡ 03:46, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for Categorizing
Just wanted to say thank you for adding the categories [god]speed 01:50, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Jen and I came up with an idea to categorize every detail of an era by using [[Category: Mechanical Animals Era]] etc. In order to keep everything from Action Figures to Tour dates, to interviews and songs all categorized by era. Users would then be able to browse the content of the Wiki. This is going to be a major feat to overcome, so if everyone would do their part we would really appreciate it.
[[Category:Antichrist Superstar Era]]
[[Category:Mechanical Animals Era]]
[[Category:Holy Wood Era]]
[[Category:Golden Age of Grotesque Era]]
[[Category:EAT ME DRINK ME Era]]
[[Category:The High End Of Low Era]]
- If you are interested, could you add the era categories to the tablature that we have already put up? it would probably be easiest going to the category section for guitar tabs and bass tabs. As i mentioned you don't "have" to but if you would I would appreciate it :) Thank you
[god]speed 14:14, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
Biographies of Members
I noticed after you recently edited the biographies for whatever reason, that the info boxes on the members are pictured on the left and above the first little paragraph. New design or code mixup? Just letting you know. NickSixx 11:07, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- The site hasn't been uploaded yet, though Litso did upgrade the php this morning and we had some trouble then. We'll look into it :) ‡-me-‡ 11:42, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
Hey, thanks for deleting the painting i added, i didn't realise we had it :)
DavidGlyn 19:26, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Could you email us at admin[@]mansonwiki.com please? Thanks :) [g]S
In order to prepare the Wiki could you go through and update some of the A-Z on the letters that w/o descriptions?[god]speed 20:05, 11 May 2010 (UTC) thanks!
- Thanks Yawaraey! ‡-me-‡ 01:16, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
Thanks Yawaraey, you're a legend! ‡-me-‡ 15:22, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for keeping the site clean from vandalism and spam. [god]speed -MansonWiki Admin 06:05, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
I think it's time to unprotect (or lower the protection level) of the Tryptich's article. It needs a bit of sprucing up. -Red marquis 07:59, 8 April 2011 (CDT)
Shouldn't we change the picture on the featured article to show the new logo? -Red marquis 11:22, 22 May 2011 (CDT)
Nope ;) Harlequin 11:54, 22 May 2011 (CDT)
MansonWik's Got Talent
Please visit the crew forum to view the entries for MansonWiki's Got Talent and vote for the final 5 Harlequin - MansonWiki Admin 02:26, 27 June 2011 (CDT)
- Could you visit the voting thread again please. Harlequin - MansonWiki Admin 03:42, 28 June 2011 (CDT)
i need help thx!
i tried creating an account a while ago under the name Dope Hat but it doesnt let me log in after i confirmed the email. what do i do?