This is TomyComic's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to TomyComic.
Welcome to MansonWiki! We are currently the largest database of Marilyn Manson on the web today. We hope that you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions please feel free to contact The MansonWiki Administration Team who will be more than happy to assist you. This is your discussion page, where users can communicate with you. Here is a simple guide to help you familiarize the coding involved in editing MansonWiki. OR use our new Rich Text Editor by clicking "enable rich text" on the top of the edit screen! Be sure to sign your name on discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Here is the Sandbox, in which you can test out the coding and familiarize yourself with the wiki. Be certain to check Recent Changes on the side panel to reveal all of the current edits.
Last Tour On Earth Reference Source
Do you have a credible source with evidence that states that certain performances were recorded at the venues you have posted?
[god]speed 14:43, 31 July 2010 (UTC) MansonWiki Administrator
The locations where the songs were recorded is not known, except where noted:
- "Inauguration of the Mechanical Christ" (Live in Tokyo, Japan) – 2:44
- "The Reflecting God" (Live in Gold Coast, Australia) – 5:31
- "Great Big White World" (Live in Perth, Australia) – 5:22
- "Get Your Gunn" (Live in Boise, ID) – 3:36
- "Sweet Dreams"/"Hell Outro" (Live in Orlando, FL) – 5:36
- "Rock Is Dead" (Live in East Rutherford, NJ) – 3:20
- "The Dope Show" (Live in Cleveland, Ohio) – 3:56
- "Lunchbox" (Live in Grand Rapids, Michigan) – 8:35
- "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)" (Live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa) – 7:31
- "Antichrist Superstar" (Live in Imola, Italy)– 5:16
- "The Beautiful People" (Live in Werchter, Belgium)– 4:30
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" (Live in Fukuoka, Japan)– – 4:40
- "The Last Day on Earth" (Live acoustic in Las Vegas, NV) – 4:26
- "Astonishing Panorama of the Endtimes" (Studio recording) – 3:59