- This article is about hidden track on Mechanical Animals'
- For the untitled track on Smells Like Children see Track 16
- For untitled track on Antichrist Superstar see Track 99
|Song by Marilyn Manson|
|Released||September 14, 1998|
|Recorded||1997–1998 at the White Room, Westlake Recording Studios in West Hollywood, California and Conway Studios|
|Genre||Alternative rock, Outsider music|
|Composer||Madonna Wayne Gacy|
|Producer||Michael Beinhorn, Marilyn Manson|
"Untitled" is the hidden multimedia track on the 1998 release Mechanical Animals. The song is not accessible on standard CD players, but when Mechanical Animals is inserted into a computer, an autorun program loads a two-picture gallery, with "Untitled" playing as background music. It is sometimes simply refered to as "Omēga".
- "Untitled" — Appears on Mechanical Animals.
At the end, I became them, and I led them After all none of us really qualified as humans We were just hard-worn, automatic, and as hollow as the "o" in god I reattached my emotions; cellular, narcotic From the top of Hollywood it looked like space Millions of capsules and mechanical animals A city filled with dead stars and a girl I called Coma White This is my Omēga
- On the UK promotional version of Mechanical Animals, "Untitled" is called "Intro" and is the first track on the disc.
- Some Mechanical Animals cd's do not feature a ring between the center of the disc and the outer edge of the disc, these do not feature this track.