The High End of Low Tour: Australian Leg
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||The High End of Low Tour|
|Supporting album||The High End of Low|
|Start date||5 October, 2009|
|End date||17 October, 2009|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|The High End of Low Tour: North American Leg||Australian Leg||The High End of Low Tour: Asian Leg|
The The High End of Low Australian Tour is the fourth leg of Marilyn Manson's 2009 The High End of Low Tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of 8 dates played throughout Australia, and spanned from October 5, 2009 until October 17, 2009. Support bands on the tour included Hatchet Dawn, and The Art. New reports say that Manson is extremely fond of The Art and is a big fan, and is keen to give them a good name overseas.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, additional guitar
- Twiggy – guitar, backing vocals
- Andy Gerold – bass
- Chris Vrenna – keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish – drums
- "The High End of Low (intro)"
- "We're from America"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "Pretty as a Swastika"
- "The Love Song"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "The Dope Show"
- "Leave a Scar"
- "Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "Four Rusted Horses (Opening Titles Version)"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger"
- "The Beautiful People" (with "Put a Little Love in Your Heart" intro)