The Hell Not Hallelujah Tour
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|The Hell Not Hallelujah Tour|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting album||The Pale Emperor|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
| Summer 2014 Tour
| The Hell Not Hallelujah Tour
(in parallel with The End Times Tour, 2015)
Manson announced the tour's title in a video on his official website's
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, guitar, tambourine
- Tyler Bates – guitars, backing vocals
- Paul Wiley – guitar, backing vocals, programming
- Twiggy – bass, backing vocals
- Gil Sharone – drums
- Daniel Fox – percussion, keyboards (since Japanese Leg)
- Live Intro 2014
- "Satan Is Real"
- "Devil Is a Lie"
- "Deep Six
- "Disposable Teens"
- "No Reflection"
- "Killing Strangers"
- "Slave Only Dreams to Be King"
- "Cupid Carries a Gun"
- "Great Big White World"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (acoustic version only at The Fillmore, in Washington, D.C.)
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "Third Day of a Seven Day Binge"
- "You Want Love" (featuring James Hall)
- "Personal Jesus"
- "This Is the New Shit" (with "Holy Grail" outro)
- "The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles"
- "Angel with the Scabbed Wings"
- "Cruci-Fiction in Space"
- "The Beautiful People"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" (With "Diary of a Dope Fiend" with "My Monkey" lyrics intro on November 13, 2015)
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem (Bass Version)"
- "The Dope Show"
- "Mister Superstar" (with "Warship My Wreck" outro)
- "Coma White"
- "Cake and Sodomy"
- "Antichrist Superstar"
- "Man That You Fear"
- "Deep Six"
Stage persona, attitude, and attire
- For performances of "Coma White" a falling snow effect was used on stage, like previously used during the Dead to the World and the Hey, Cruel World... Tour.
- For performances of "Coma White" the microphone stand was adorned with blood-tipped lilies, similar to how it looked during performances of "Man That You Fear" when it was last performed in 1997. Manson also wore grey full-face make-up.
- Later tour dates had the stage assembled to bear resemblance to its design during the Dead to the World tour with various props associated with churches and religious artifices.
- For performances of "Killing Strangers" Manson used a microphone in the shape of a knife, as he previously used during the Hey, Cruel World... Tour, The High End of Low Tour and Rape of the World Tour.
- For performances of "Mister Superstar" Manson plays guitar.
- For performances of "Killing Strangers" Manson plays a tambourine
- For performances of "No Reflection", Manson used a light attachment on his microphone.
- For performances of "Coma White and "Personal Jesus" Manson wore a white coat similar to that in the album artwork for "The Pale Emperor".
THE HELL NOT HALLELUJAH TOUR