The Death Parade
- This article is about the film
- For the film transcription see The Death Parade (film transcription)
|The Death Parade|
|Video album by Marilyn Manson|
|Released:||October 29, 2002|
|Recorded:||1999 – 2001 during the Guns, God and Government tour|
|Genre:|| Alternative metal|
|Label:||Marilyn Manson Records|
The Death Parade is a thirty-minute short film directed by Marilyn Manson in 2002, using footage from onstage and backstage of the Guns, God and Government tour, and of Manson interacting with close friends, among much more additional footage. The title derives from a lyric the song "A Place in the Dirt", from the band's 2000 studio album Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death). The film comes as a bonus feature on Marilyn Manson's 2002 video album, Guns, God and Government World Tour, released on October 29, 2002. Otherwise, the film has yet to see standalone release.
I. Journada del Muerte
- 1. "King Kill Thirty-Three Degrees"
- 2. The Emergency Room
- 3. "My Monkey/Sweet Dreams/ Valentine's Day/Diary of a Dope Fiend"
- 4. Degenerate Sexual Behaviour Is an International Phenomenon
- 5. The First Acoustic Performance of "GodEatGod" in NYC
- 6. Abuse Is Defined "The Reflecting God"
II. From Russia With a Love Song
- 7. "A Place in the Dirt"
- 8. MM and Eminem
- 9. Some Cake, Some Sodomy
- 10. Fight, Fight, Fight
III. The Fall of Adam
THE DEATH PARADE
MUSIC SCORE &
SOUND DESIGN BY
& TIM SKOLD
ANTHONY M. BONGIOVI
- Marilyn Manson – Himself
- John 5 – Himself
- Madonna Wayne Gacy – Himself
- Ginger Fish – Himself
- Twiggy Ramirez – Himself
- Sharon Osbourne – Herself
- Ozzy Osbourne – Himself
- Eminem – Himself
- Proof – Himself
- Joey Jordison – Himself
- Tammy Faye Baker – Herself
- Marilyn Manson – director, producer, music score, sound design
- John 5 – assistant director
- Tim Skold – music score, sound design
- Anthony Bongiovi – editor
- Steve Macauley – editorial assistance
- In the section of the Guns, God and Government World Tour booklet where The Death Parade' names are provided, Joey Jordison's name is incorrectly spelled, shown here as "Joey Jordinson".