Talk:Marilyn Manson music videos
Idea: let's make a page here with all the music videos embedded (like Running to the Edge of the World) and a short description of the song/video that links to the individual article. Opinions? Litso 13:11, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
- great idea! perhaps we should upload them to the MansonWiki Youtube account?
We created a new account as you mentioned not being able to sign into the other one  I can email the login details.
Ps 1,800 Articles! [ god ]speed 13:20, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
I recovered the old mansonwiki youtube account, and I'd prefer we keep using that (because it already has over 400 followers and a very nice Google value which I wouldn't want to waste. Are you able to get on msn? Litso 14:53, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
I have some heavily viewed videos on my personal MM/NIN account. Arma-goddamn and Heart-Shaped Glasses are among them. I'm going to make the page now, if it's not a good thing you lot can delete it. NickSixx
- awesome, let's just make a start and other people will help fill in the gaps. Eventually I think it'd be best if we hosted all vids ourselves, but that's not top priority. Litso 21:28, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
I know I have no authority here but I am willing to help upload videos for it. I have tons of videos I can upload to MMWiki's youtube. See my own channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/NothingFanboy NickSixx Let me know.
- I thought you were NothingFanboy. Yawaraey 01:09, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Why's that? NickSixx
im not much of a wikieditor, but heres the matrix version of rock is dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qvcDQ37z3Y&feature=related
Because it says your website's perversion99. Yawaraey 01:22, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
LMAO, true. NickSixx
- The help is welcomed :) I'd like to have all of the videos on the one channel if possible. ‡-me-‡ 01:41, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Due to confidential means, if you'd like me to help out just give me the login info for the youtube channel send me a message or something. NickSixx
- Done :) ‡-me-‡ 13:37, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Where'd you send the info? NickSixx
MaryWhore: WOW is not a music video... (15:37, 30 May 2010)
- We are an archive. Marilyn Manson posted it, it is there for archival purposes. It may not technically be the common standard of what we all "expect" a music video to be, the facts are that it is a video released by Marilyn Manson for the song Wow.
[god]speed 13:56, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oh okay, you should create a page with all videos released by Manson (because we could imagine all songs on the GGG DVD are music videos as well, i mean in the death parade documentary) 18:25.
I haven't watched that in years, so I don't know what songs are played in the death parade, Other than a place in the dirt. But we have a page where you could put the songs from the death parade on here Guns, God and Government World Tour [god]speed 23:31, 30 May 2010 (UTC)