Rock Is Dead Tour: European/Japan Festival Leg
|Rock Is Dead Tour: European/Japan Festival Leg|
|The poster of the June 25, 1999 performance|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||Rock Is Dead Tour|
|Supporting album||Mechanical Animals|
|Start date||June 18, 1999|
|End date||August 8, 1999|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|Rock Is Dead Tour: North American Festival Leg||Rock Is Dead Tour: European/Japan Festival Leg||Guns, God and Government Tour: North American Leg|
The Rock Is Dead Tour: European/Japan Festival Leg was the third and final leg of Marilyn Manson's 1999 Rock Is Dead Tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of 15 dates played in Sweden, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Norway, France, England and Japan. This leg of the tour spanned from June 18, 1999 until August 8, 1999.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals
- John 5 – guitar
- Twiggy Ramirez – bass
- Madonna Wayne Gacy – keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish – drums
- An unknown female singer – backing vocals
- Dave Wyndorf – guest vocals for "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger" on the 7 August's date
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "Inauguration of the Mechanical Christ"
- "The Reflecting God"
- "Astonishing Panorama of the Endtimes"
- "Great Big White World"
- "Cake and Sodomy"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (with "Hell Outro")
- "I Want to Disappear"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "The Dope Show"
- "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)"
- "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger"
- "Antichrist Superstar"
- "The Beautiful People"
- "My Monkey"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "Get My Rocks Off"
|2||1999/06/20||Imola||Italy||Heineken Jammin' Festival|
|10||1999/07/09||Belfort||France||Eurockéennes de Belfort|
|11||1999/07/10||Milton Keynes||England||Milton Keynes Bowl|