Masters of Madness Tour
|Masters of Madness/Shock Therapy Tour|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper|
|Supporting album||Born Villain|
|Start date||June 1, 2013 (Not counting two prior solo dates)|
|Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper tour chronology|
| Hey, Cruel World... Tour
| Masters of Madness Tour
| Summer 2014 Tour|
Masters of Madness Tour was a combined tour featuring both Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper as headlining artists. This information was confirmed on Alice Cooper's official website on March 5th, 2013. 
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, guitar
- Twiggy – guitar, backing vocals
- Fred Sablan – bass
- Spencer Rollins – keyboards, guitar
- Jason Sutter – drums
- Orianthi – guitar on June 29th
- James Hall – guitar, trumpet, backing vocals on July 17th
The following list contains all played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "The Flower Duet"
- "Angel with the Scabbed Wings"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "No Reflection"
- "Pistol Whipped"
- "Little Horn"
- "The Dope Show" (with "Happiness Is a Warm Gun" intro)
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "Great Big White World"
- "Coma White"
- "Four Rusted Horses (Opening Titles Version)"
- "You Want Love" (featuring James Hall)
- "Personal Jesus"
- "mOBSCENE" (with "Prelude (The Family Trip)" intro)
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "Hey, Cruel World..."
- "This Is the New Shit"
- "Antichrist Superstar"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "The Beautiful People" (with "Baby You're a Rich Man" intro)
- On April 24, 2013 Adventures in Wonderland announced special VIP fan packages for May 29 through the end of July that included meeting Marilyn Manson, early show entry, exclusive merchandise and more.
- Marilyn Manson had two solo performances prior to the Masters of Madness Tour, the first one on May 29th, in San Diego, California selling out prior to the show.
- Picture Me Broken was the opening act for the Masters of Madness Tour and the prior solo shows.
- For Masters of Madness Tour, Marilyn Manson resurrected the use of stilts (after a near 10 year hiatus) for "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" and used the big chair for "mOBSCENE".
- For some performances of "Personal Jesus", sound clips from Martin Luther King's "I Have A Dream" and a Hitler propaganda speech were used.
- Marilyn Manson joins Alice Cooper on stage to sing "I'm Eighteen" at the end of every show for an encore.
- During recent performances of "Disassociative", Manson would wear the fingerless laser gloves used on previous tours.
- For performances of "The Dope Show", Manson wore a new neck-tie which had the word "DRUGS" printed on it in white/ glow-in-the-dark lettering.
|Tour Leg||Time Span|
|Masters of Madness Tour: North American Leg||2013/05/29 – 2013/07/21|
Adventures in Wonderland Meet and Greet Photo Gallery
In order of venue played. All images posted with permission. To include your Meet and Greet photos email them to admin [at] mansonwiki.com or post them on the Manson Wiki facebook page with names and venues.