MansonWiki Arma-goddamn-motherfuckin-geddon Contest
MansonWiki.com presents it's first contest.
The rules are simple, answer 15 questions correctly for the chance to win a 7" Arma-god-damn-mother-fuckin-geddon vinyl. All of the answers can be found throughout the pages of MansonWiki.com. The contest will end June 30th, 2010.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER, OEDEPUS OF BABALON
1. Where and when was the song Spade performed live?
2. Which song was played New Years eve 1998 for the first and only time?
3. Which band member has a portrait by Marilyn Manson of them and formed a band of the same name?
ANSWER: Chris Vrenna, "Tweaker"
4. What is the full setlist for Manson's last stop on the North American Guns, God and Government Tour? (Not Ozzfest)
ANSWER: 2001/01/13 Los Angeles, CA
Count to Six and Die" "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" "The Death Song" "Disposable Teens" "Great Big White World" "Tourniquet" "The Fight Song" "The Nobodies" "My Monkey" "Rock Is Dead" "The Dope Show" "Cruci-Fiction in Space" "Cake and Sodomy" "Burning Flag" "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (With "Hell Outro") "Valentine's Day" "The Love Song" "The Beautiful People" "The Reflecting God" "Diary of a Dope Fiend" "1996"
5. What was the last proposed title of Marilyn Manson's coffee table art book?
According to Manson's tour schedule, what at venue would these recordings supposedly have taken place?
7. Which Smashing Pumpkins song did Marilyn Manson perform live Oct, 1997?
8. Who was it that likened Marilyn Manson's art works to that of a "psychiatric patient given materials to use as therapy"?
ANSWER: Max Henry
9. What was the original price for the Print Mafia Rape of the World tour posters, unsigned?
10. Which tour date marks the return of Twiggy, and what song was performed live for the first time at this show?
ANSWER: 2008/01/19 Orlando, FL
11. Which Marilyn Manson painting bares the title which means "a theater actor/actress"?
12. Who contributed the outro solo on I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me?
13. What painting by Manson depicts a portrait of former tour assistant Jonathan Pavesi?
ANSWER: The Enabler
14. What is the full title of the recorded message on the hidden track of Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids Lunchbox Cassette?
ANSWER: Janet 974-7153
15. Which of the following paintings was NOT featured in the Golden Age of Grotesque art exhibition?
ANSWER: a) Trismegistus
This contest is ran exclusively by MansonWiki.com and has absolutely no connection to the official Marilyn Manson camp.