The Marilyn Manson Wiki
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
Welcome to MansonWiki!
|Welcome! MansonWiki is the largest Marilyn Manson database online, written for the fans by fans. The navigation panel on the left can be used to explore the site, or just click a link inside any article and see where it takes you. |
And remember: if you see anything that is incomplete, incorrect, or could be improved feel free to edit the information.
If you're still a bit afraid to do so, you might want to read our Introduction or ask one of the wiki for help. If you want to know what exactly you can help out with, take a look at our The Marilyn Manson Wiki:Community Portal, which has a lists of things we need help with!
You can hide this message by logging in.
Marilyn Manson News [ edit ]
Featured video [ edit ]
Marilyn Manson & Johnny Depp at the NAMM private show, January 25, 2014 beginning at marker 7:49.
Website updates [ edit ]
- On December 20, 2013, Harlequin announced to site staff the decision to depart the site due to lack of time and work commitments.
- On November 20, 2013, the main news feed was changed to a widget format, allowing news headlines to be linkable. For news archives prior to then see the News Archive page. For archived news after that date click on the 'News' category link at the bottom of each news page.
- On November 18, 2013, a widgets extension was installed to allow the creation and use of various widgets on the site.
- About us — Check out the history of MansonWiki, as well as the people behind the website.
- Associated web sites — Sites which are notable resources for Marilyn Manson information, each with its own significance.
- Community portal — Projects, resources and activities covering a wide range of MansonWiki areas.
- Contributors — See a list of registered users who have been contributing to MansonWiki.
- Help desk — Learn and ask questions about using MansonWiki.
- News archive — Past announcements, updates, articles and press releases on MansonWiki regarding Marilyn Manson.