|Lindsay Warner (maiden name Usich)|
|Birth name||Lindsay Usich|
|Born||October 2, 1984 (age 38)|
Lindsay Warner (Usich) is a Los Angeles-based American photographer and commercial fashion model known to be involved with Marilyn Manson. Usich was first seen with Manson at the Boudoir in West Hollywood on August 14, 2010. At the time, Manson had recently broken-up with his then fiancée, Evan Rachel Wood, leading to speculation Usich was Manson's new love interest.On August 15, 2010, an image by Ms. Usich appeared on Manson's myspace wall. The Path of Misery in Mexico City, the November Hollywood screening of Tilda Swinton's movie, "We Need To Talk About Kevin" and at "The Abbey" in West Hollywood on Christmas night.
Lindsay accompanied Marilyn Manson on tour and to many award ceremonies. She was referred to as Manson's girlfriend in the March 2012 issue of Revolver, which also mentioned a reference to a new painting by Manson featuring her. Usich is also credited as the photographer of several photos depicting Manson, including the cover and inside photos for the album, Born Villain, and the photos of Marilyn Manson on the banner backdrops displayed onstage during the Twins of Evil Tour, and the Masters of Madness Tour.
|All photos are copyright of the respective owners, due to the nature of our website and the ability for anyone to upload imagery, many photos are uncredited. If you would like to be credited for your work please contact us at admin ... [at] ... mansonwiki.com|
- Lindsay has a twin sister named Ashley Usich.
- Ashley is married to James Iha of A Perfect Circle, and formerly of The Smashing Pumpkins.
- Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Call It Quits (Again!)
- June 2, 2015 Marilyn Manson at LAX airport with Lindsay Usich
- "I was born in Miami by a bay and raised along with my twin sister north of the city, surrounded by willow trees and peacocks""ohdearism Photography by Lindsay Usich". 2011-03-21. http://ohdearism.com/2011/03/21/photography-lindsay-usich/. Retrieved 2015-04-16.