From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|Birth name||Lindsay Usich|
|Born|| October 2, 1984
Miami, Florida, USA
 Relationship with Manson
- Her first known public appearance with Marilyn Manson was at the Boudoir in West Hollywood, California on August 14, 2010. At the time, Manson had recently broken-up with his then-fiancée, Evan Rachel Wood, leading to speculation (since confirmed) that Usich is Manson's new love interest.
- Lindsay Usich and Marilyn Manson have been seen together as a couple on many occasions, including Halloween in Las Vegas at The Bank (The Bellagio), Manson's art exhibit The Path of Misery in Mexico City, the November Hollywood screening of Tilda Swinton's movie, "We Need To Talk About Kevin" and at "The Abbey" in West Hollywood on Christmas night.
- Usich is also the subject of several Manson paintings and photographs exhibited on his website.
- Lindsay Usich and Marilyn Manson were spotted entering The Chateau Marmont together for his birthday celebration in January.
- Lindsay is currently with Marilyn Manson on tour, (see image, right)
- Usich was referred to as Manson's girlfriend in the March 2012 issue of Revolver magazine. In the article a reference is made to a new painting by Manson featuring Usich.
Usich is also credited as the photographer of several photos depicting Manson, including the cover and inside photos for the band's latest album, Born Villain, and the photos of Marilyn Manson on the banner backdrops displayed onstage during the Twins of Evil Tour and the Masters of Madness Tour.
Usich is presently accompanying Marilyn Manson on the Masters of Madness Tour with Alice Cooper.
- Lindsay has a twin sister named Ashley Usich.
- Ashley is married to James Iha of A Perfect Circle, and formerly of The Smashing Pumpkins.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Photography, Travels and Fashion of Lindsay Usich (American Apparel Model/Girlfriend of Marilyn Manson)
- ↑ Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Call It Quits (Again!)