Les Fleurs du Mal
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
This article is about the painting
- For the song see The Flowers of Evil
- For the art exhibition see Flowers of a Evil
Les Fleurs du Mal (The Flowers of Evil in English) is a painting by Marilyn Manson. It depicts two surreal flowers with etched faces resembling skulls. The flower on the left is in the shaped of a heart, and the flower on the right is shaped closer to that of a human skull. It is reportedly unavailable as it has been sold.
- 30" × 22"
- The title comes from poet Charles Baudelaire.
- This painting's translated title is the name of a 2007 Art Exhibition of Manson's.
- This painting is on the front of the VIP-exclusive shirt for 2013.
- Disambiguation pages
- Marilyn Manson paintings
- Paintings exhibited in The Celebritarian Corporation Gallery of Fine Art exhibition
- Paintings exhibited in the Flowers of a Evil art exhibition
- Paintings exhibited in the Space 39 Modern & Contemporary Gallery Exhibition
- Paintings exhibited in The Hell, Etc. Gallery Exhibition