|Bootleg by Marilyn Manson|
|Recorded||1992–2000 in various locations|
|Genre||Alternative metal, heavy metal|
Killer Kovers is a covers bootleg LP by Marilyn Manson, released by BP Records. Among the tracks on this bootleg are official Marilyn Manson covers, along with a select few tracks mistaken for legitimate covers by the band.
It is unknown when the bootleg was released, but regarding the fact that it contains B-sides from the 2000 release Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death) it could not have been produced before 2000. It was allegedly produced in Scandinavia or Germany, due to the fact that the only known online mentionings of this bootleg are on websites from those regions. However, there seems to be no reliable source to confirm or deny this.
The LP is made of brown vinyl and comes in a regular black and white cardboard sleeve with a picture of Marilyn Manson from the Mechanical Animals era.
- "Highway to Hell" - 3:48
- "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend" - 3:01
- "Sick City" - 2:03
- "Like a Virgin" – 7:39
- "Terrible Lie" – 4:42
- "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger" – 3:34
- "Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2" – 4:16
- "Surrender" – 4:00
- "Sweet Dreams" - 4:47
- "Working Class Hero" – 3:42
- "Iron Man" – 4:49
- "Like a Virgin" and "Terrible Lie" are not legitimate Marilyn Manson tracks, the actual performers of which are unknown. The same goes for "Another Brick In The Wall", which was recorded by a band called Class of 99, and "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend", which is actually the original Type O Negative track, speeded-up to make the vocals sound like Marilyn Manson.
- While "Iron Man" is a re-interpretation of the popular Black Sabbath track, Manson's version does not contain the same lyrics, and the legitimate version Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids recorded is titled "Son of Man".