From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|Marilyn Manson Interview|
|Interview with Marilyn Manson|
- One never knows when Marilyn Manson's being serious. After all, this is the man who once claimed Dave Navarro made a pass at him, announced he'd vote for George W. Bush, and sang "I am the idiot who will not be himself." So, when Playboy.com decided to conduct a Dirty Dozen with the often androgynous-looking shock rocker, we weren't sure how many, if any, of his answers would be authentic. In the odd interview, the Antichrist Superstar (who is dating Playboy's December 2002 cover girl Dita Von Teese) recalled a pugilistic threesome, mile high masturbation, and hallucinating intercourse atop a giant whale. It seems believable enough.
- How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Marilyn Manson: I think I was 16. I might be wrong. It's been so long I forgot. I wrote about it in my autobiography [The Long Hard Road Out of Hell]. But it was on a baseball diamond at about 11 p.m. in Canton, Ohio in the fall. I had gotten drunk on some stolen Jim Beam from my grandmother that I smuggled into my Kiss thermos. And it lasted about 35 seconds. It was pretty shameful and just something that I had to get out of the way.
- What was your most memorable sexual experience?
Marilyn Manson: The one last night, because it just happened, so I remember it best.
- What celebrity would you most like to have sex with?
Marilyn Manson: I think I found the one.
- What's the most unusual place you've ever had sex?
Marilyn Manson: That's an odd question for me because people expect something strange from me. Often the bed probably would seem unusual. I don't think I've ever really strived to have sex in any unusual places. I think maybe in a movie theater. That was probably it. It was during a children's film.
- Are you a member of the mile high club?
Marilyn Manson: No, but I've jacked off on airplanes plenty of times.
- Do you still masturbate?
Marilyn Manson: I'll admit that I do every once in a while when Dita goes out of town. I have a bad habit of switching on Spectravision and getting caught in between scenes. Then I have to order another movie and toggle between the two to find the right spot to get things going. It's usually about 4 a.m. when I'm drunk. But I'm far too lazy to masturbate now. I'd just rather get drunk and fall asleep.
- Are you a fan of anal sex?
Marilyn Manson: I'm a fan of delivering it but I don't find myself ever wanting to receive it.
- Have you ever had a threesome?
Marilyn Manson: I did have a bit of a threesome that got me punched in the mouth so I don't think I'll ever go back and do it again. There were actually four people involved. I think that maybe someone got more attention than somebody else and I got socked in the jaw.
- Do you prefer giving or receiving?
Marilyn Manson: I prefer giving. I don't know why. I think it's a conversation I had a long time ago with the founder of Church of Satan, Anton LaVey, who is also a big fan of old-fashioned pornography and old-fashioned burlesque. And the conversation was about the fact that it's often more satisfying to satisfy a woman than to be satisfied by a woman, for whatever reason.
- Have you ever used drugs to enhance your sexual experience?
Marilyn Manson: Well, I'm generally on drugs so I don't know if it enhances or doesn't enhance [sexual experiences]. But if you include alcohol, there's always something involved. I found that once a long time ago I took acid and had sex and felt like I was riding on top of a big whale. It scared me and I don't ever wanna do it again.
- Do you like to talk dirty?
Marilyn Manson: I generally don't because I think my strict upbringing branded me into not doing that, but lately I've developed some sort of dirty talking, almost Tourette's syndrome, where I'll burst out with filthy things to whisper at inappropriate times into Dita's ear.
- How do you feel about one-night stands?
Marilyn Manson: I think it's OK. It's kinda like jacking off. Before I got too lazy to jack off, I'd prefer to jack off than to have a one-night stand because one-night stands often carry more baggage than just the one night that they advertise.