Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Winter North American Leg
|Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Winter North American Leg|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||Grotesk Burlesk|
|Supporting album||The Golden Age of Grotesque|
|Start date||December 27, 2003|
|End date||January 3, 2004|
|Shows|| 5 |
(0 completed, 5 cancelled)
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Autumn European Leg||Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Winter North American Leg||Against All Gods Tour: North American Leg|
The Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Winter North American Leg was the seventh and final leg of Marilyn Manson's 2003-2004 Grotesk Burlesk tour. This particular leg of the tour initially consisted of five dates played throughout the United States, all which were canceled due to exhaustion by planned co-headliner Jane's Addiction. The Used was also scheduled to co-preform with Marilyn Manson on this leg. This leg of the tour spanned from December 27, 2003 until January 3, 2004.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, saxophone
- John 5 – guitar, bass
- Tim Skold – basses
- Madonna Wayne Gacy – keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish – drums
- Andrea Sikie and Vanessa Huntoon – additional percussions, vocals, piano, dancing
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "This Is the New Shit"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "Use Your Fist and Not Your Mouth"
- "Great Big White World"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "Tainted Love"
- "The Dope Show"
- "The Golden Age of Grotesque"
- "Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "The Fight Song"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "The Beautiful People"