Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Asian Leg
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Asian Leg|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||Grotesk Burlesk|
|Supporting album||The Golden Age of Grotesque|
|Start date||September 24, 2003|
|End date||October 4, 2003|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Australian Leg||Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Asian Leg||Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Autumn North American Leg|
The Grotesk Burlesk Tour: Asian Leg was the fourth leg of Marilyn Manson's 2003-2004 Grotesk Burlesk tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of eight dates played throughout Japan and South Korea. This leg of the tour spanned from September 24, 2003 until October 4, 2003.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, saxophone
- John 5 – guitar, bass
- Tim Skold – basses
- Madonna Wayne Gacy – keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish – drums
- Andrea Sikie and Vanessa Huntoon – additional percussions, vocals, piano, dancing
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- intro "Repent"
- "This Is the New Shit"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "Use Your Fist and Not Your Mouth"
- "Great Big White World"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "Tainted Love"
- "The Dope Show"
- "The Golden Age of Grotesque"
- "Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (with "The Reflecting God" outro)
- "The Fight Song" (with "Obsequey (The Death of Art)" and "It's a Small World" intro)
- "The Beautiful People"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
|1||2003/09/24||Fukuoka||Japan||Sun Place Hall|
|8||2003/10/04||Seoul||Republic of Korea||Olympic Fencing Stadium|