Grotesk Burlesk Spring European Tour
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|Spring European Tour|
|The ticket of the 4 June, 2003 performance|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||Grotesk Burlesk|
|Supporting album||The Golden Age of Grotesque|
|Start date||April 15, 2003|
|End date||June, 2003|
|Shows|| 15 (planned)|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|Spring European||Ozzfest 2003|
The Grotesk Burlesk Spring European Tour was the first leg of Marilyn Manson's 2003-2004 Grotesk Burlesk tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of 17 dates played throughout Europe. This leg of the tour spanned from April 11, 2003 until June 21, 2003.
- Marilyn Manson - vocals, saxophone
- John 5 - guitar, bass
- Tim Skold - basses
- Madonna Wayne Gacy - keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish - drums
- Andrea Sikie and Vanessa Huntoon - additional percussions, vocals, piano, dancing
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "Disposable Teens"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "Use Your Fist and Not Your Mouth"
- "Great Big White World"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "This Is the New Shit"
- "Tainted Love"
- "The Dope Show"
- "The Golden Age of Grotesque"
- "Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (with "The Reflecting God" outro)
- "The Fight Song" (with "It's a Small World" intro)
- "The Beautiful People"
- "Astonishing Panorama of the Endtimes"
- "Better of Two Evils"
 Tour Dates
|2||2003/05/29||Lisbon||Portugal||Rock in Lisbon|
|4||2003/05/31||Derby||United Kingdom||Download Festival|
|5||2003/06/02||Glasgow||United Kingdom||Braehead Arena|
|6||2003/06/04||London||United Kingdom||Brixton Academy|
|7||2003/06/07||Milan||Italy||A Day at the Border|
|8||2003/06/08||Nürburgring||Germany||Rock AM Ring|
|12||2003/06/15||Nijmegen||Netherlands||Fields of Rock|
|15||2003/06/21||Tabor||Czech Republic||Festival Planet Roxy|