Grotesk Burlesk Ozzfest 2003 Tour
From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|Ozzfest 2003 Tour|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||Grotesk Burlesk|
|Supporting album||The Golden Age of Grotesque|
|Start date||April 28, 2003|
|End date||August 28, 2003|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|Spring European Tour||Ozzfest 2003 Tour||Australian Tour|
The Grotesk Burlesk Ozzfest 2003 Tour was the second leg of Marilyn Manson's 2003-2004 Grotesk Burlesk tour, and also the band's third time billed on the Ozzfest tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of 37 dates generally performed in the United States, with three being Canadian dates. This leg of the tour spanned from June 28, 2003 until August 28, 2003.
- Vocals/Saxophone: Marilyn Manson
- Guitar/Bass: John 5
- Bass/Double bass: Tim Skold
- Keyboards/Percussions/Programming: Madonna Wayne Gacy
- Drums: Ginger Fish
- Additional percussions/Piano/Dancing: Andrea Sikie and Vanessa Huntoon
- Vocals: two unknown female singers
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "This Is the New Shit"
- "Disposable Teens"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "Use Your Fist and Not Your Mouth"
- "Great Big White World"
- "Rock Is Dead"
- "mOBSCENE" (with "Baboon Rape Party" intro)
- "Tainted Love"
- "The Dope Show"
- "The Golden Age of Grotesque"
- "Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag"
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (with "The Reflecting God" outro)
- "The Fight Song" (with "It's a Small World" and "Obsequey (The Death of Art)" intro)
- "The Beautiful People"