Depictions of Marilyn Manson in fiction
This is a list of appearances of Marilyn Manson as a character in works of fiction. It does not include fictional characters portrayed by Marilyn Manson, unless such a character is explicitly identified as a fictional version of Manson himself.
- Celebrity Deathmatch, Season 1 (special) "Deathbowl '98"
- A clay-animated Marilyn Manson appears in a battle between the Spice Girls and Hanson, and kills both groups. Manson is voiced by Mella Fazzoli.
- Celebrity Deathmatch, Season 1, Episode 6 "Nick Returns"
- Marilyn Manson is challenged to a fight by Garth Brooks.
- MADtv, Season 4, Episode 6 "Halloween Spook-tacular" (October 31, 1998)
- In a sketch called "Kenny Rogers Duets of a Lifetime", Will Sasso as Kenny Rogers performs with various celebrities, including singing "Pop Goes the Weasel" with Pat Kilbane as Marilyn Manson.
- MADtv, Season 4, Episode 7 (November 7, 1998)
- Pat Kilbane again portrays Marilyn Manson in a Lowered Expectations dating video, hoping to find a partner who enjoys "quiet evenings at home laying on the floor, covered in meat, while I pee on them."
- South Park, Season 2, Episode 18 "Prehistoric Ice Man" (January 20, 1999)
- An animated Marilyn Manson is briefly seen on television (in a costume resembling the Mechanical Animals tour gear) performing the song "Stinky Britches," originally from the 1998 episode "Chef Aid".
- The Andy Dick Show, Season 2, Episode 6 "Harvery Kubrick" (September 16, 2001)
- Andy Dick portrays Marilyn Manson in a sitcom parody entitled "Oh, Manson!"
- The X-Files, Season 8, Episode 17 "Empedocles" (April 22, 2001)
- A detective investigating a crime scene holds up the album artwork from a Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death) CD and speculates that it may be some kind of occult literature, before Agent Monica Reyes correctly identifies it as a Marilyn Manson album.
- Clone High, Season 1, Episode 2 "Episode Two: Election Blu-Galoo" (November 2, 2002)
- A celebrity panel, including Marilyn Manson, is assembled to moderate the presidential debate between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. Manson interrupts the debate to diagnose Gandhi with malnutrition and perform an original song, "Food Pyramid". Manson provided his own voice for this animated appearance.
- Californication, Season 6, Episode "The Dope Show" (March 3, 2013)
- Marilyn Manson appears as himself, a friend of fictional rock star Atticus Fetch.