From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia
|Song by Marilyn Manson|
|Released||October 8, 1996|
|Recorded||1996 at Nothing Studios in New Orleans, Louisiana|
|Genre||Alternative rock, industrial rock, noise rock|
|Composer||Twiggy Ramirez, Trent Reznor|
|Producer||Trent Reznor, Dave Ogilvie, Marilyn Manson|
"Deformography" is the seventh track on the 1996 release Antichrist Superstar.
- "The Beautiful People (single)" Pt. 2
- "Deformography" — Appears on Antichrist Superstar and the "The Beautiful People" Pt. 2 single.
- "P Is for Porno" — Demo version of Deformography. Never officially released but put online by Scott Putesky in 2012 and appears on Antichrist Final Songs.
when you wish upon your star don't let yourself fall, fall in too hard I fell into you and I'm on my back an insect decaying in your little trap I squirm into you, now I'm in your gut I fell into you, now I'm in a rut "i lift you up like the sweetest angel, I'll tear you down like a whore. i will bury your god in my warm spit, you'll be deformed in your porn" rock star yeah (you're such a dirty, dirty) rock star yeah (dirty, dirty, dirty) you eat up my heart and all the little parts your star is so sharp it leaves me jagged holes I make myself sick just to poison you if I can't have you then no one will "i lift you up like the sweetest angel, I'll tear you down like a whore. i will bury your god in my warm spit, you'll be deformed in your porn" rock star yeah (you're such a dirty, dirty) rock star yeah (dirty, dirty, dirty) you are the one i want and what i want is so unreal i'm such a dirty Rock star yeah... (i am the one you want and the one you want is so unreal)
- The line "bury your god in my warm spit" bares a similarity to "swallow in your warm spit" in "Insect Pins".
- The line "If I can't have you, no one will" may refer to the lyrics of "I Put a Spell on You" which Manson covered on the album Smells Like Children.