Dead to the World Tour: Ozzfest 1997 Leg
|Dead to the World Tour: Ozzfest 1997 Leg|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||Dead to the World|
|Supporting album||Antichrist Superstar|
|Start date||June 13, 1997|
|End date||June 29, 1997|
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|Dead to the World Tour: European Festival Leg||Dead to the World Tour: Ozzfest 1997 Leg||Dead to the World Tour: Canadian Leg|
The Dead to the World Tour: Ozzfest 1997 Leg was the sixth leg of Marilyn Manson's 1996-1997 Dead to the World tour, and also the band's first time billed on the Ozzfest tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of 11 dates entirely performed in the United States. This leg of the tour spanned from June 13, 1997 until June 29, 1997.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, additional guitar
- Zim Zum – guitar
- Twiggy Ramirez – bass
- Madonna Wayne Gacy – keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish – drums
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "Live Intro 1996"
- "Angel with the Scabbed Wings"
- "Get Your Gunn"
- "Cake and Sodomy"
- "Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World"
- "Tourniquet" (with "The Tourniquet Prosthetic Dance Mix" outro)
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "Little Horn" (with "1999" intro)
- "Apple of Sodom"
- "The Suck for Your Solution"
- "Antichrist Superstar"
- "The Beautiful People" (with "Baby You're a Rich Man" intro)
- "The Reflecting God"
- "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
|1997/06/13||Providence||Rhode Island||The Strand|
|1997/06/15||East Rutherford||New Jersey||Giants Stadium|
|1997/06/18||Detroit||Michigan||Pine Knob Music Theatre|
|1997/06/21||East Troy||Wisconsin||Alpine Valley Music Theatre|
|1997/06/24||Denver||Colorado||Mile High Stadium|
|1997/06/26||Phoenix||Arizona||Desert Sky Pavillion|
|1997/06/28||Las Vegas||Nevada||Sam Boyd|
|1997/06/29||San Bernadino||California||Blockbuster Pavillion|