Dead to the World Tour: European Festival Leg
|Dead to the World Tour: European Festival Leg|
|Tour by Marilyn Manson|
|Supporting tour||Dead to the World|
|Supporting album||Antichrist Superstar|
|Start date||May 17, 1997|
|End date||June 4, 1997|
|Shows|| 13 |
(12 completed, 1 cancelled)
|Marilyn Manson tour chronology|
|Dead to the World Tour: Arena Leg||Dead to the World Tour: European Festival Leg||Dead to the World Tour: Ozzfest 1997 Leg|
The Dead to the World Tour: European Festival Leg was the fifth leg of Marilyn Manson's 1996-1997 Dead to the World tour. This particular leg of the tour consisted of 14 dates entirely performed outside of the United States. This leg of the tour spanned from May 17, 1997 until June 12, 1997.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, additional guitar
- Zim Zum – guitar
- Twiggy Ramirez – bass
- Madonna Wayne Gacy – keyboards, percussions, programming
- Ginger Fish – drums
The following list contains the most commonly played songs in the order they were most generally performed:
- "Angel with the Scabbed Wings"
- "Get Your Gunn"
- "Cake and Sodomy"
- "Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World"
- "Tourniquet" (with "The Tourniquet Prosthetic Dance Mix" outro)
- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- "Minute of Decay"
- "Little Horn" (with "1999" intro)
- "Apple of Sodom"
- "Antichrist Superstar"
- "The Beautiful People"
- "The Reflecting God"
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem"
- "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger"
- "Man That You Fear"
|1997/05/19||Newport||United Kingdom||Newport Centre|
|1997/05/20||London||United Kingdom||Brixton Academy|
|1997/05/25||Wolverhampton||United Kingdom||Civic Hall|
|1997/05/26||Leeds||United Kingdom||Town & Country|
|1997/05/27||Nottingham||United Kingdom||Rock City|
- Most of these shows were not festival dates.