|Birth name||Charles Alexander Clouser|
|Born||June 28, 1963 (age 59)|
|Origin||Hanover, New Hampshire, USA|
|Genre(s)||Electronica, industrial metal|
|Instrument(s)||Synthesizers, drums, bass guitar, theremin|
|Associated acts||Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Rammstein, David Bowie, A Perfect Circle, Black Light Burns, Danny Lohner.|
Charles Alexander Clouser (born June 28, 1963 in Hanover, New Hampshire) is a musician whose activities include playing keyboard and drums, music programming, engineering, and mixing. He was a member of the band Nine Inch Nails from 1994-2000, and has created remixes for bands such as Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Deftones and White Zombie among many others. Currently, Clouser works mainly on film scores and soundtracks and is probably best recognized for his work scoring the entire "Saw" franchise.
Clouser worked with Manson throughout the early years of their career, mainly during the Portrait of an American Family era, providing programming, extra drums and production work. Coincidentally, Clouser has also worked for other band's that have been affiliated with Manson, such as A Perfect Circle (with whom Twiggy once played) and Black Light Burns (the band of future Manson guitarist Wes Borland).
Collaborations with Manson
- Portrait of an American Family (1994) - drums, drum programming, editing
- Antichrist Superstar (1996) - editing, programming
- Smells Like Children (1995) - Remixer and producer
- "Brown Bag" - Remixer
- "Metal" - Remixer
- "Next Motherfucker" - Remixer
- "Everlasting Cocksucker" - Remixer
- "Irresponsible Hate Anthem (Venus Head Trap Remix)" - Remixer
- On Smells Like Children', Charlie Clouser is listed as 'Charlie (Slugworth) Clouser'.