Bonus Track and Instrumentals from the Album Eat Me, Drink Me
|Bonus Track and Instrumentals from the Album Eat Me, Drink Me|
|Studio album by Marilyn Manson|
|Recorded||October 31, 2006–February 26, 2007 in Beverly Hills and Hollywood, California|
|Genre||Alternative metal, alternative rock, gothic rock|
|Producer||Marilyn Manson, Tim Skold|
Bonus Track and Instrumentals from the Album Eat Me, Drink Me is the instrumental version of the sixth studio album by Marilyn Manson, released in late 2007. It features all tracks from the album without the vocal track. It also includes a remix of "Heart-Shaped Glasses (When the Heart Guides the Hand)", which was released as a bonus track on most international versions of the album.
The album is not a sanctioned release by Interscope. Tracks from the album leaked in late 2007 on Youtube. A FLAC version of the album was uploaded to torrents thereafter, which made availibilty of the album more widespread due to the price and rarity of pressed, physical copies.
- "Heart-Shaped Glasses (When the Heart Guides the Hand) (Inhuman Remix by Jade E Puget)"
- "If I Was Your Vampire"
- "Putting Holes in Happiness"
- "The Red Carpet Grave"
- "They Said Hell's Not Hot"
- "Just a Car Crash Away"
- "Heart-Shaped Glasses (When the Heart Guides the Hand)"
- "Are You the Rabbit?"
- "Mutilation Is the Sincere Form of Flattery"
- "You, Me and the Devil Makes 3"
- "EAT ME, DRINK ME"
Produced by: Marilyn Manson and Tim Skold. All songs written by Marilyn Manson & Tim Skold. Mixed by Sean Beavan for SOS Management. Mastered at Marcussen Mastering.
- Marilyn Manson – vocals, percussion, lyrics, producer, photography, polaroid photography, art direction and design
- Tim Skold – guitars, bass, keyboards, music, engineering, programming, producer
- Sean Beavan – mixing
- Jade Puget - remixer