2014-2016 The Pale Emperor imagery
|All photos are copyright of the respective owners, due to the nature of our website and the ability for anyone to upload imagery, many photos are uncredited. If you would like to be credited for your work please contact us at admin ... [at] ... mansonwiki.com|
- 1 Promotional
- 1.1 June 2014
- 1.2 July 2014
- 1.3 August 2014
- 1.4 September 2014
- 1.5 October 2014
- 1.6 November 2014
- 1.7 December 2014
- 1.8 January 2015
- 1.9 February 2015
- 1.10 Photo session with Masha Rudenko
- 1.11 Miscellaneous
- 1.12 June 2016
- 1.13 July 2016
- 1.14 The Marc of the Best
- 1.15 September 2016
- 2 Appearances
- 3 September 21, 2015 - Emmy Awards Afterparty
- 4 Sightings
- 5 Interview/TV Appearances
- 6 Miscellaneous
- 7 References
with Gil Sharone
Manson will be appearing in my Broadway musical, "The Prettiest Aryan. A NeoNazi's Desire For Love & Beauty". - Kurt Sutter - Twitter
'Tully loves his dogs'
October 26, 2014
Photo: Nicholas Allan Cope
November 9, 2014
Photo: Nicholas Allan Cope
Marilyn Manson at the Close-Up Magazine issue #117
Photos available to purchase from New York Times Syndicate
- Original source: https://www.nytsyn.com/images/photos?keyword=Manson
Photos by Terry Richardson
Photos by Nicholas Alan Cope
- See more at: http://lookbooks.com/marketplace/walter-schupfer-management/photographers/nicholas-alan-cope-still/figures//masonry_view
Photos by Jeff Henrikson
Photos by Jiro Scheneider
Photo session with Masha Rudenko
Credit: Lindsay Usich
"Besides having to find emergency wife beaters in the middle of the night, it was amazing hanging with this guy..." #annieterrazzo "Kinda all about this right now... Just going through the shots with him and feeling pretty lucky." #annieterrazzo "A little taste of" #annieterrazzo "I have so much to show, your eyes will melt." #annieterrazzo
The Marc of the Best
thetylershields: Holy water with @marilynmanson for my new book Provocateur. This was taken a few hours after he baptized 6 people in a lake. thetylershields: Holy Water with @marilynmanson this was taken after 6 hours of him baptizing people in a swamp and shot with the @leicacamerausa M series camera
June 27, 2014
Park Live Festival which was canceled due to a bomb threat.
At least we got to soundcheck... Peace out Moscow.
- drummer Gil Sharone
June 11, 2015
Marilyn Manson, Kerrang Awards in London (photo credits: Danny E. Martindale/Getty Images)
June 22, 2015
Marilyn Manson at the Cannes Lions festival
September 21, 2015 - Emmy Awards Afterparty
May 12, 2014
May 24, 2014
The appearance of Marilyn Manson at actor Danny Trejo's birthday party. Trejo stars in "Sons of Anarchy" that Manson will have a role in this fall.
September 6, 2014 appearance at the Sons of Anarchy premiere party.
Photo via Kevin Durand
September 21, 2014 appearance at John Varvatos' Boutique in West Hollywood for the International Day of Peace Celebration.
- MANSON, Brains and Beauty Ironically, I met Marilyn Manson on Halloween in Los Angeles shortly after the release of his album, Antichrist Superstar in 1996. It was after meeting him that I started listening to his music- in large part because I was intrigued by his persona and curious about his perverse and incredible intellect. The Beautiful People and its accompanying music video with all its gorgeous grotesqueries is what sweet dreams are NOT made of… The incredibly powerful and frenetic pace of the video with the attenuated and elongated Manson pulled, disfigured and contorted by means of surgical devices, dental apparatuses and other contraptions is absolutely nightmare inducing and an outrageously captivating attraction of repulsion. For our Fall 2011 fashion show, there was no better song to send the girls marching down our boudoir comme insane-asylum runway than, The Beautiful People. It was the perfectly twisted companion for that collection which played at a volume that nearly shook the walls down. In direct contrast to the outward hideous beauty of Manson’s stage persona is his instinctive, inherent intelligence and understanding of what matters. These days more so than ever I am reminded of Manson’s interview in the documentary film, Bowling for Columbine and his response to a question asking what he would say to the kids and Columbine community in the wake of the tragedy that took place in 1999. His response was, “I wouldn’t say a single word to them. I would listen to what they have to say, and that’s what no one did.” Sometimes knowing when to listen is more important than being heard, and in one sentence Manson left a stronger impression on me than his music ever had previously. Marilyn Manson photographed by David Sims for our Fall 2016 ad campaign.
- Gil Sharone Instagram
- Ms. Wong's "MARILYN MANSON DINNER PARTY AT THE CEDARS PT 1"
- Vinceromo Instagram
- Tjones tumblr
http://instagram.com/p/pDFWzmCaHD/ drftnrio ( Instagram)dead link